Wismansyah Arief Rachadiono, who has served as the Tangerang Mayor for two terms, after five years as the Vice Mayor, is now turning his attention to a greater challenge, namely the Banten Pilkada, by contending for Governor. > 最新物件

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

회원로그인

最新物件

賃貸 | Wismansyah Arief Rachadiono, who has served as the Tangerang Mayor for…

ページ情報

投稿人 Shanel Osborne 메일보내기 이름으로 검색  (172.♡.100.12) 作成日24-07-03 19:04 閲覧数10回 コメント0件

本文

Address :

OO

Of the many Pilkada stages, Warits revealed that all stages have vulnerable points for supervision. "The points are in many aspects, right now in the Voter List Update (Pantarlih) stage, later in the candidacy stage. Candidacy must also be supervised, as well as the campaign stage. Campaigns must not violate regulations and must especially avoid intimidation. There should be no intimidation from authorities or election officials who get involved. They must not force people to direct or win certain candidates. I think we must protect this together," Warits explained.

If you have any kind of concerns concerning where and how you can utilize Kaesang maju Pilkada Jakarta, you could contact us at the webpage. Participatory supervision itself, Warits said, is the activity of ensuring the process of Pilkada stages by collecting data, information, and inventorying findings related to the implementation of the Pilkada by independent and non-partisan community groups or organizations. "Participatory supervision aims to ensure the conduct of honest, fair, clean, and transparent elections whose results can be accepted by all parties, both Pilkada participants and the wider community," explained Warits.

This decision is inspired by his commitment to present a different choice, presenting a unique vision and expertise to the citizens of Banten, beyond the long-standing political family in the region. Wismansyah's tenure in Tangerang has been noted for creativity in city management and development of inclusive infrastructure, creating a firm groundwork to advance Banten Province. In this context, he is resolved to advocating for social justice, sustainable growth, and balanced growth throughout Banten. Arief conveyed his readiness to face the challenges of the Banten Pilkada with a vision aimed at positive progress and improvements for all societal layers. He revealed that his decision to run was initially unexpected, but the support from the community and his family made him reevaluate. He mentioned that a meeting with Ma'ruf Amin, the Vice President significantly impacted his decision to run. "I was asked by VP Ma’ruf Amin, and we had a meeting. He inquired, are you really running, Mr. Arief? If you want to run, you have to win; if you’re not sure you can win, don’t run, he said. I agreed with him. Ultimately, on Monday afternoon, I decided to run," Arief said when spoken to in the Karawaci neighborhood of Tangerang City, Sunday. Arief also expressed his views on the ruling political family in Banten, noting the polarization in the community related to this dominance. Nevertheless, he is confident about competing with famous candidates in the region. "I hope to work together with the people of Banten to build together, including with the existing dynasties," he added. Arief emphasized his willingness to work with various parties for the development of Banten, without compromising the interests of the people. "Whatever the outcome, I hope the next leadership can deliver the best for Banten," he concluded. With this step, Arief Rachadiono Wismansyah invites the people of Banten to support a shared vision in progressing the region through the upcoming election.

075782700_1719015641-IMG-20240621-WA0045In addition, Andre stated that he has asked the Secretary, district heads, and village heads to coordinate with the PPK, PPS, and Panwascam to provide support and attention regarding facilities provision .

061151900_1531576722-WhatsApp_Image_2018As a party that gained ten seats in the 2019 election and eleven seats in the 2024 vote, PKS has a solid base and can propose a single pair of candidates for mayor and vice mayor. Moreover, the Head of the PKS Bogor DPD, Atang Trisnanto, has been suggested as a candidate for mayor in the 2024 regional election. "Of course, PKS has the resources and solid standing to choose the candidate for mayor. Be patient, we are waiting for DPP instructions. (Regarding my name being mentioned), yes, it has been noted, thank you for the support. We are certainly waiting for direction from the DPP. Whatever duty is assigned, we are ready, I must be ready," said Atang on Sunday (24/3/2024).

027522000_1717325069-023a41f3-4876-48c8-Meanwhile, Acting Governor of West Sulawesi Bahtiar Baharuddin affirmed his commitment to implementing the central government's directives to ensure the success of the regional elections. He also mentioned the availability of the budget and facilitation as regulated by the law.

The facilities in question, according to Andre, include assigning personnel to the PPK, PPS, and Panwascam secretariats, providing room facilities, logistical assistance, Trantibum, and most importantly, ensuring the neutrality of ASN.

017999900_1701171776-Infografis_SQ_Dekla"Today we, together with Korem, the Regional Police, the Prosecutor’s Office, the KPU, Bawaslu, and the district governments, are building a shared commitment to ensure the success of the 2024 simultaneous regional elections," concluded Bahtiar.

"Because in our country's constitution, the preamble of the 1945 Constitution mandates that the sovereignty of the people is fundamental in the administration of our state. Achieving our national goals must place the sovereignty of the people as something fundamental," said Warits in Surabaya on Tuesday. Warits highlighted that through the 2024 Pilkada, the sovereignty of the people must be safeguarded together through participatory supervision in public spaces that need to be created. "Because elections are the voice of the people, they must be protected together. They must not be lost," he added.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

【コメント一覧】

コメントがありません.

最新物件 目録

【合計:1,093,532件】 1 ページ

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
그누보드5
회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로
모바일 버전으로 보기